1. Name and contact details of controller
This data protection declaration provides information about the processing of personal data on the website of the following chancellery:
Fanny-Zobel-Straße 11, 12435 Berlin, Germany
Contact details of data protection officer:
Fanny- Zobel-Straße 11, 12435 Berlin, Germany
2. Scope and purpose of processing of personal data
2.1 Accessing the website
When accessing the website http://www.kanzlei-zmg.de, data is sent automatically by the web browser used by the visitor to the server of this website. This is then stored in a log file for a limited period of time. Until being deleted automatically, the following data will be stored, without any further inputs having been made by the visitor:
- the IP address of the visitor?s end device
- the date and time the visitor accessed the website
- the name and URL of the page accessed by the visitor
- the website from which the visitor accessed the website of the chancellery (i.e. the referrer URL)
- the browser and operating system of the visitor?s end device and the name of the access provider used by the visitor.
The processing of this personal data is justified according to Art. 6 Para. 1 1f) of the GDPR. The chancellery?s interest in processing this data is justified for the following purposes:
- providing a rapid connection to the chancellery website
- rendering use of the website user-friendly
- detecting the safety and stability of systems and guaranteeing this
- facilitating administration of the website and improving this.
No processing of the data shall expressly take place for the purpose of acquiring knowledge about the person visiting the website.
2.2 Contact form
Visitors may send messages to the chancellery via an online form on the website. To enable the chancellery to respond to queries of this type, a valid e-mail address needs to be specified at minimum. The person submitting the query may include further details voluntarily. In sending their message via the contact form, the visitor simultaneously approves the processing of any personal data they send. This data will be processed solely for the purpose of dealing with and answering queries via the contact form and shall be done so based on consent granted voluntarily in accordance with Art. 6 Para 1 1a) of the GDPR. Personal data collected for use of the contact form shall be deleted automatically as soon as the query has been dealt with and any reasons for its continuing storage (such as the subsequent commissioning of our chancellery) cease to apply.
3. Forwarding of data
Personal data shall be transferred to third parties if
- this has been expressly consented to by the data subject in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 1a) of the GDPR,
- its forwarding is required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 1f) of the GDPR in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that the data subject has a legitimate and overriding interest in their data not being forwarded,
- a legal obligation pertains for transfer of the data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 1c) of the GDPR and/or
- this is required according to Art. 6 Para. 1 1b) of GDPR in order to fulfill a contract in which the data subject is a party.
In no other cases shall we forward your personal data to third parties.
Our website makes use of what are known as cookies. These are data packets exchanged between the server of the chancellery website and the visitor's browser. On visiting the website, these will be saved by the device used in each case (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone etc.). In this respect, cookies cannot cause any damage to the devices used. In particular they will not become infected with any viruses or other harmful types of software as a result. Subsequent information created in conjunction with the specific end device used is stored in each case. This information cannot provide the chancellery with information on the identity of the visitor to the website in any circumstances.
Cookies are accepted depending on the user?s basic browser settings for the most part. The browser may be set so that cookies are either not accepted on the devices used or so that a special warning appears each time before a new cookie is added. It is important to note however that in such cases deactivating cookies can prevent optimal use of all website functions.
Temporary cookies are used to improve user friendliness. These are saved for a temporary period of time on the visitor?s device. When the visitor returns to the website, the owner can then automatically detect that the visitor had accessed the site at an earlier point in time, as well as which data they input and any settings they made during their visit so there is no need for them to re-enter these.
The processing of data by cookies for the above purposes is lawful in order to uphold the justified interests of the chancellery in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 1f) of the GDPR.
5. Analytic services for websites, tracking
Analysis programs like Google Analytics are not used on this website.
6. Social plug-ins
This website does not use any social network plug-ins.
7. Your rights as a data subject
In cases where your personal data is processed during your visit to our website, your rights as a data subject in the sense of the GDPR are as follows:
7.1 Access to information
You may demand access to information on whether your personal data is to be processed by us. This right to access to information shall not apply in cases where issuing the information required would violate our obligation to confidentiality according to § 83 of the German Tax Consultancy Act (StBerG) or if the information has to be kept confidential for any other reasons, in particular due to the overriding justified interest of a third party. In deviation to this, an obligation to grant access to this information may apply if, particularly in consideration of the threat of damages, your own interests override the interests of confidentiality. The right to access to information shall furthermore be refused where data is only saved since it may not be deleted due to legal or statutory retention periods or if it is solely for the purpose of a data backup or a data privacy inspection and the granting of access to this information would require a disproportionately high expenditure of time, plus its processing for other purposes is precluded by means of suitable technical and organisational measures in place. In cases where your right to access this information is not precluded and your personal data is then processed by us, you shall be entitled to demand the following information from us:
- the purpose of this processing
- categories of your personal data we have processed
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data is being disclosed, in particular in case of any recipients in third countries,
- where possible, the duration for which your personal data is scheduled to be saved or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to specify the duration of its retention,
- the existence of any right to correction or erasure or restriction to the processing of the personal data that concerns you as the data subject or your right to raise objections to its processing
- the existence of any right to complain to a supervisory data protection authority,
- in cases where the personal data was not acquired from yourself, any available information about the source of this data,
- where applicable, the existence of any automated decision making procedures including profiling and significant information about the programming logic used for this, as well as the consequences and effect of the automated decision making procedure aimed at,
- where applicable, in the case of transfer to recipients in third countries where the EU commission resolution about suitable privacy levels according to Art. 45 Para. 3 of the GPDR is not in place, information about any suitable guarantees on personal data protection to be provided in accordance with Art, 46 Para. 2 of the GPDR.
7.2 Correction and completion
In cases where you ascertain that we are in possession of personal data about yourself that is incorrect, you are entitled to demand this incorrect data be corrected immediately. In case of personal data about yourself being incomplete, you are likewise entitled to demand it be completed.
The right to deletion (right to be forgotten) also applies providing its processing is not required in order to exercise the right to freely express an opinion, the right to information or in order to comply with a legal obligation or carry out a task in the public interest and where one of the reasons below applies:
- The personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was originally processed.
- The justification basis for the processing was your consent alone, which you have subsequently withdrawn.
- You have raised an objection to the processing of personal data which we have disclosed to the public.
- You have raised an objection to the processing of personal data that was not disclosed by us and no overriding justified reasons for its processing apply.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The personal data needs to be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
No right to its deletion exists if, in the case of legitimate non-automated data processing, its erasure is not possible due to the special nature of its storage or this is only possible following a disproportionate amount of time expenditure and where your interest in its deletion is minor. In such cases, rather than deletion, its processing shall instead be restricted.
7.4 Restriction of processing
You may demand from us that processing of your data be restricted if one of the reasons below applies:
- You dispute the correctness of your personal data. In such cases, the restriction might be requested for the duration of the time we require to check the correctness of this data.
- Its processing is unlawful and, rather than deletion, you demand use of your personal data be restricted.
- Your personal data is no longer required by us for the original processing purpose(s) yet you require this in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have submitted an objection in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR. The restriction on processing can be demanded for the time during which it is not yet certain whether our justified reasons override your own reasons.
Restriction of processing means that the personal data is only processed with your consent or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or else for reasons of significant public interest. Before we revoke this restriction, we shall inform you of this.
7.5 Data portability
You have a right to data portability in cases where the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1, 1a) or Art. 9 Para. 2 a) GDPR) or is based on a contract to which you are a party and the processing takes place by means of an automated procedure. The right to data portability in this case includes the following rights, providing they do not infringe the rights and freedoms of any other persons: You may demand that you obtain from us the personal data you have provided us with in a commonly available, structured, machine-readable format. You are entitled to transfer this data to another controller without any hindrances on our part. Where technically feasible, you may request that we transfer your personal data to another controller directly. This shall not apply in cases where right of retention for the data saved in the data centre is applicable in accordance with (§ 273 (1) German Civil Code (BGB) and § 66 German Tax Consultancy Law (StBerG)).
In cases where processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1, 1e) of the GPDR (performing a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in them) or on Art. 6 Para. 1 Para. 1f) of the GPDR (legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party), you are entitled to raise objection to the data processing at any time on compelling legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation. This also applies in case of profiling based on Art. 6 Para. 1, 1 e) or f) of the GDPR. After exercising your right to raise an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we are able to verify compelling legitimate grounds for its processing which override your own interests, rights and freedoms or its processing is for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims.
As a data subject, you may raise an objection to the processing of your personal data for use in direct mail addresses at any time. This applies also in the case of ?profiling?, which is also associated with direct mail addresses of this nature. After you have exercised your right to raise an objection, we shall no longer use your personal data for the purpose of direct mail addresses.
You are entitled to inform us of your objection via e-mail, fax or via the postal address specified at the start of this data protection declaration and without the use of any form.
7.7 Cancellation of consent
You are entitled to revoke any consent you have granted with effect for the future at any time. Your cancellation of consent may be communicated via telephone, e-mail or fax where applicable or via our postal address and without the use of any forms. The cancellation shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing that took place based on your consent up until the cancellation was received. Following receipt of your cancellation, processing of the data, which was based solely on your consent, shall subsequently be ceased.
In cases where you consider processing of your personal data to be unlawful, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority responsible for your place of residence or work location or for the location of the supposed infringement.
8. Data protection declaration for Google Maps
This website offers the option of using Google Maps in order to display a site map. In activating the site map, you consent to the recording, processing and use of the data collected automatically via Google, by one of its representatives or by a third party.
Conditions of usage for Google Maps can be found at "Google Maps Additional Terms of Service "
9. Status and subsequent updates to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration represents the status as of 25th May 2018. We reserve the right to update this data protection declaration at any time in order to improve data protection and/or adapt it to legislative authorities or changed legal verdicts.
10. Technical implementation
The web server for the technical operation of our website is guaranteed by the IT service provider STRATO AG and maintained by controllers at the chancellery.
Fanny-Zobel-Str. 11 12435 Berlin Tel.: 030-5360388-0 Fax: 030-5360388-90 Kanzlei@Zabel-STB.de